JOB OFFER - Communications and Social Media Officer
Job Offer : Communications and Social Media Officer
AEPO-ARTIS is looking for a part-time Communications and Social Media Officer to join its team.
AEPO-ARTIS is a non-profit making organisation that represents 36 European performers’ collective management organisations from 26 different countries. Together, our members represent more than 650.000 actors, musicians and dancers.
We are a small and fun team of problem-solvers passionate about the work of our members and the neighbouring rights of the performers they represent. We are constantly looking at enhancing our services and our members’ position in the European arena. We want to find ways to tell our story most effectively, make better connections, build better networks, raise our profile, increase interaction and build out our reputation with partners, with the aim of improving the neighbouring rights of our performers. We want you to help us make that happen.
We need someone with strong communicative and visual skills that can help us get our message out, understood and supported. You are there to give us back the time we lose on trying to pretend that communication is something that everyone can do. That way we can put all our time on things we are good at and you can do what you do best.
You have a and are able to:
- Co-develop, implement and manage our digital advocacy strategy, manage & oversee social media content;
- Familiarise yourself with complex topics and translate them into fluent human language;
- Write and edit communication material: brochures, infographics, press releases, newsletters, blogs, position papers, etc.;
- Manage our website www.aepo-artis.org;
- Contribute to the organisation of (online) events at EU level (conferences, artistic events, etc.); Respond to members’ questions and foster knowledge exchange;
- Watch over our corporate identity;
The ideal candidate has:
- BSc Degree in communications (or marketing)
- Native level English writing skills and excellent editorial skills (fluency in one or more other EU languages is an advantage) with ability to adapt styles to suit different audiences and media.
- Experience in policy, campaigns or public affairs at EU level;
- IT skills: Office, database and website management, mailing, analytics and graphic design tools.
- Experience with copyright, neighbouring rights, media, culture and digital policy is an advantage;
We can offer you:
- A part-time job (18 hours per week) with a contract of indefinite duration;
- A workplace in the heart of Brussels (Schuman);
- A work schedule that takes your availability into account (possibility for partial teleworking);
- A competitive salary package with benefits;
- Free commuting by public transport (possibility for a bicycle allowance);
- Meal vouchers.
You are welcome at AEPO-ARTIS for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what is playing on your radio or television. Our organisation is for everyone, and so is our workplace.
If you are a communication expert with a passion for performing arts, this is your chance to combine your skills with your thrills. You will have the chance to work for the well-being of the more than 650.000 performers our members represent, as well as their colleagues around the world.
To apply, send your CV and motivation letter, including details of previous campaigns you have been involved with, to email@example.com before 20.09.2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, no phone calls please.
Job Category: Communication Manager
Job Type: Part-time (1/2)
Salary: Dependant on experience