Four years of the Copyright Directive
A day of discussions on Copyright and Related Rights in the EU Digital Single Market
09h30 – Coffee and registration
10h00 – Opening session
Welcome speech by Tilo Gerlach, President AEPO-ARTIS
Keynote speech by Axel Voss, MEP (EVP) Germany and rapporteur on the Copyright Directive
10h15 – Four years of the Copyright Directive
Overview of diverse transpositions by Ioan Kaes, General-Secretary AEPO-ARTIS
First impressions by Marco Giorello, Head of the Copyright Unit at DG CNECT
Testimonies from the EP by Benjamin Feyen, Secretary General of the CCFG
11h15 – The impact of the CDSM on the EU music streaming market.
New players, new money, old models.
- Graham Davies, CEO Ivors Academy
- Olivia Regnier, Chair Digital Music Europe
- Christophe Van Vaerenbergh, Manager Director PlayRight
- Lodovico Benvenuti, Managing Director IFPI Europe
Moderated by Nick Yule, Head of Legal AEPO-ARTIS
12h30 – Lunch
14h00 – The impact of the CDSM on the EU audiovisual streaming market.
- Cécile Despringre, Executive Director SAA
- Gregor Štibernik, Managing Director AIPA
- Carolina Lorenzon, Chair of the Board, ACT
- Darya Gantura, Actress and Member of the Board of De Acteursgilde
Moderated by Ioan Kaes, General Secretary AEPO-ARTIS
15h15 – Coffee
15h30 – The place of Copyright and related rights in the future trio-Presidency program of the Council of the EU.
A roundtable discussion with focus on Spain, Belgium and Hungary.
- Paul Laurent, Advisor for the Belgian Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Pál Tomori, Director EJI
Moderated by Xavier Blanc, Legal and Policy Advisor AEPO-ARTIS
16h30 – Closing notes and end of the conference